Sunday, May 23, 2010

damned B.O.R.E.D

just like heaven...........
love this place..............



In these few days...emptyness is inside of my mind..busy with doing nothing..hurmmm,feel so boring because right now,nothing i can do..Yes,before this im a very busy person..doing this,doing that..so,no wonder i feel like shit right now..heeeee ;)

I need somebody to talk with me right now..sharing something new..something that can cheer me up..huhu...Actually,this holiday are really2 refreshed me up till i cant wait to continue my next semester.But then,its just only a week i guess...still have one month to go...huhu..

Missed all my friends damned2 much! especially my housemate...Goosshh~~surely they were upset with me..hahaha =) Sorry guys,i didnt meant to go back to johor early,but then,i have to...SORRY~~~

I've seen those pictures...hehehehe~~what a loss for me!



6 comments:

  1. sape suruh balik awal haha
    boring en duk umah

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu arrrrrr~~~~~~~~~hohoho......nk kene cari gf neyhh~~huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha gf?
    silakann
    ala, wtpe jaoh jaoh. cari a org jb gak
    hikhik

    ReplyDelete
  4. alaaa~~~~nua da la balek jhr 5 bln sekali...law ader awek jhr,cian die an....an...an...huhuhu~~~~~ara tlong carikan la bleh????huhuhuh~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha
    aah kan,
    emm carikan? boleh boleh
    t anta post resume dorng dekat nua
    nua pileh ehh
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. owryteeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~hahahahahaah...

    ReplyDelete